Visiting a church for the first time can be an intimidating experience. It is our hope that through the information you find here and the friendliness of our members you’ll feel right at home.
We offer three different worship services on Sunday mornings. Please see below to find out more about what makes each of these services unique.
In addition to worship, we encourage you to look at all of our programs below to find out more about age appropriate Spiritual Growth classes at 9:30am and 11:00am.
Our professionally staffed nursery is available from 9:15am until about 12:15pm for children ages 3 and under. Please see our Nursery Brochure.
Hampton Presbyterian Church also offers several Sunday evening classes for all ages. For more information about these options, please see our Ministries page.
- 8:30 AM - Early Worship
Our early service is an intimate gathering of people in our outdoor pavilion during the summer months (June-September) and in the sanctuary for the rest of the time.
- 9:30 AM - Turningpoint Worship
Turningpoint is a worship service that is characterized by a relaxed atmosphere, casual dress, and worship music led by a band.
- 11:00 AM - Traditional Worship
Our traditional service features a traditional Presbyterian liturgy utilizing creeds, unison prayers, and hymns led by a choir and accompanied by an organ and grand piano.
HPC is seeking a Nursery Worker who will work each week ensuring that the nursery is a safe, secure, nurturing environment where each child experiences the love of Jesus Christ and parents feel confident their children are receiving the highest quality of care and ministry. This is a paid position. PA Clearances and an FBI check are required. Want to learn more? Please contact Karen Shumaker at 724-443-3201 x304.
Rev. Ryan's Installation
The congregation is invited to a Service of Installation for Rev. Ryan Pixton on Sunday, November 19th at 4:00p with a reception to follow. This special service celebrates Ryan officially being installed as an Associate Pastor here at Hampton Presbyterian Church. It is a great reminder to us to consider where God is calling each of us to use our gifts to serve the Lord and build up God’s church.
There will NOT be Youth Group after Rev. Ryan's Installation.
Sunday, November 19th 4:00p
Thanksgiving Tailgate Worship
The Worship committee is hosting a tailgate worship service on Thanksgiving Eve, November 22nd @ 6:30p at the firepit. Hotdogs will be provided. Please bring something to share. All are welcome!
Wednesday, November 22nd 6:30p
Adult Education - Sunday MorningsAdult Education
HPC expands its education opportunities for adults for the purpose of engaging in thoughtful discussion of matters of faith and life. During the regular program year (Sep - May), there are a number of options that are designed to foster spiritual growth.
- Sunday mornings at 9:30 or 11:00. These classes are structured like small group Bible studies. Facilitators usher the class through biblical studies and topical issues, all in a format of open discussion. These groups meet in the Hospitality Room.
- There are a number of Small Groups that meet at a variety of times throughout the week. To find out more, please see our Adult Ministry page or contact Karen Shumaker.
Jr. & Sr. High Education - Sunday Mornings
Jr. & Sr. High EducationJr. & Sr. High Education
We offer a number of specific programs for Jr. and Sr. High Students. Led by committed volunteers and staff, our Middle School and High School Small Group programs invite students to explore God’s word on a deeper level.
- Middle School Madness - (11:00am) Middle School Madness is a small group bible study that meets in Room 201. Led by a team of committed leaders this group mixes together a short teaching video, discussion, and lots of energy.
- Sr. High Cafe - (11:00am) Sr. High Cafe creates an environment where coffee, snacks, and conversation come together.
- For more information about Sunday Night Live (Sunday evenings 6pm-8pm), please see our Youth Ministry page or contactRev. Ryan Pixton.
HPC Kids Programs - Sunday Mornings
HPC Kids ProgramsHPC Kids Programs
Our school year options are outlined below beginning on Rally Day, September, 2017 and continuing through May, 2018. Children should start in the service with their families and then head upstairs to the classroom when they are dismissed from the service.
At HPC Kids, we believe that kids need to be both actively engaged in Worship AND in developmentally appropriate programming. To help everyone remember this idea, we’ve come up with the slogan, “Worship Plus One.”
For more information about our evening kids classes, please see our Children's Ministry page.
HPC Kids I – 9:30 am
HPC Kids II – 11:00 am
- Room 302: Age 3 (Potty trained) – PreK
- Room 306: Grades K – 2
- Room 303: Grades 3 – 5
- Room 302: Age 3 (Potty trained) – PreK
- Room 306: Grades K-5. Kids begin in large group and then move to small groups.
Church Office Information
The Church Office is open daily (M-F) from 9:00 am-4:30 pm. However, if you need to stop by after 4:30 pm, call ahead and let us know. Members of the church staff are often available after 4:30 pm.
Support the Ministry of Hampton Presbyterian Church.
Connect with us!